Forum Clock: 2024-06-28 04:26 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Selich excited about the season
Now that the teams for this upcoming academy season have been announced the word has gotten out that the german striker Alexander Selich is quite excited about the team he was assigned to. Selich has to leave his home country and move a bit up north because he now represents Stockholm IK in Sweden. Selich is quite stoked that he will be sharing the pitch with a few fellow players from the same country. Being in a system that seems to have been designed to have quite the high offensive output is also something Alexander can't wait to be a part of considering next to him will be prolific offensive players such as Klose, Tomato II, Ken, Sohotrightnow as well as Van Garritsen. Those players have the quality to bring out each other's best qualities. If there would be any kind of betting allowed I would predict that there will be 4 players quite instrumental to the success of Stockholm IK for this upcoming season. Those players that I have in mind are: Klose, Van Garritsen, Selich and Ken. I fully expect Klose and Selich to be able to develop a certain kind of chemistry between each other and Ken ,who as the CAM that is looking to be more of a playmaker, feeding those 2 up top a few assists throughout the season. Van Garritsen should be able to lock up their right side of the field defensively as well as get runs going down the right sideline and feed the strikers up top with nice crosses that will be the bane to opposing defenses.