Forum Clock: 2024-09-28 14:38 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
d'Floor Has Fallen
I feel like, as a player and commentator, I've accomplished everything there is for me to do in the league. While I do have my unfulfilled aspirations I set for myself early on in my career, I can't help but think that now they're unattainable. I just burned out, to be honest. My interests go hard and fast and this just ended up being lost in the realms of trying to do something new.

There's probably too many people to thank, but I wanted to shoutout some specific people at the forefront. @thevoicelesscreator, @Valpix, @Xenlos - you three have been incredible friends to me. I wouldn't have done this without any of you. I can't be grateful enough.

@Laser, @Prikulis5, @Domffl - as well, thank you for letting me a part of your clubs. I'm incredibly grateful to be a part of that incredibly fun yo-yo squad of Inter London, to have the 2nd ever max value contract in SSL history, and to win a Division 1 title.

@trëlla, @ProjectSaint, @Canadice and all the others I got to share a commentary position at any point with - you're all legends. You made everything so much more fun. It's a damn shame we didn't get to do it more often.

To everyone that's ever listened to me - thank you. It's been an honour, and a privilege. I hope I can look back on it without cringing at the sound of my own voice.

I'm not going to be recreating. I think at this point, I know I don't have the steam to try and build a player from the ground up for a full 9 seasons.

I don't know what's next for me. Maybe I'll end up somewhere professional, and this small following can be there with me.

So long, and thanks for all the fish. Socc out.

Thank you for your contributions to the league! Your commentary has always been exciting to follow along with and we hope to see you back if ever you feel the urge to do it all again.
[Image: 0HMDG8L.png]
Thanks to @sulovilen

What a legend! Thanks for being a part of the first ever Inter London Trivia Night! This league is worse off without you <3 We will miss you!

Enjoyed being teammates with you on the OG London squad! Take care of yourself friend <3

Your voice will be dearly missed from games, thanks for everything you've done to make the league more awesome!

Though we didn't share the commentary box for long, working with you was definitely a treat. Best of luck in your future endeavors, Socc--you'll be missed.
[Image: f3PLeZn.png]

@Socc you've definitely left your mark on the league, always enjoyed chatting with you, you will definitely be missed!
Wishing you the best in all future endeavours
[Image: Mikko-Rashford-Sig.gif]

A little fun recap for you @Socc

1x 1st Division Championship
1x 2nd Division Championship
8x Player of the Match
155.5 Total Matches Played
3 Goals / 39 Assists
398 Key Passes
106 Chances Created
543 Dribbles
[Image: Mikko-Rashford-Sig.gif]