Forum Clock: 2024-10-16 03:35 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity Drive
[Image: AD_4nXf9KOuI10J4YoSQp-fTJTk-E4g5HosrsT1k...2lrDreTgjQ]

Good Morning SSL! Welcome to your very first charity drive! We are incredibly excited to get things going! Starting now we have two weeks to participate in the cross-league charity drive. You’ll soon see many auction items to start bidding on! These items were provided by your community here in the SSL! Please take some time and browse and feel free to place your bid!
MILESTONES
The entire league will receive awards as we hit these milestones together!
$500 - 1 TPE awarded to everyone!
$1000 - 2 TPE awarded to everyone!
$1500 - 5 TPE awarded to everyone!

DONATIONS

As stated in the original announcement here , we are supporting the Trevor Project and Outright International this charity drive.

Donate to the Trevor Project HERE

Donate to Outright International HERE

To donate, go to the link of your choice and click the donate button. Fill in all of the boxes.

IMPORTANT: Be aware that on the Trevor Project donation page, if you put your actual full name in for first and last name, it WILL display publicly. If you do not want to dox yourself, feel free to use your username for first name and “SSL” for last name.

For the Outright International Tiltify page, “display name” is what will show publicly for your donation, so again, if you aren’t trying to dox yourself, feel free to use your SSL username or some other nickname.

REGARDLESS OF WHICH CHARITY YOU ARE DONATING TO, please include “SSL” somewhere in your donation (either as your display name/first or last name, or in the comments field). If you do not do this, we cannot track your donation as an SSL donation, and it will not count towards the league-wide milestones.

Post a screenshot of your confirmation (you will receive this via email) in the donation confirmation thread (more info in that thread).

If you have any questions, please reach out to me either on the site or on discord (CapnCooper33)! 

AUCTIONS

The auctions will run for the full two weeks of the drive (they will all close at 11:59 PST on Tuesday, August 6th). You can browse to the auctions sub forum to see all items listed! 

You will not donate for the purchase of your auction item until the conclusion of the auction (you are welcome to donate outside of the auctions at any time). Once the two weeks are up and the auction closes, the high bidder will be given the opportunity to donate in the amount of their winning bid. If the winning bidder is unable to make the donation or if we are unable to get in touch with them within three days, the item will be passed to the second highest bidder.

Most auctions begin at $1 and each bid must be $1 higher than the last.

If you have additional items you would like to auction off, it's never too late! Reach out to me on discord or here on the site and let me know what it is you'd like to auction off, and I’ll get it posted and added to the list!