Forum Clock: 2024-10-16 03:31 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Charity Drive - Donation Confirmation Thread
This is the thread where you will post confirmation for the donations you make for the charity drive. You may post a screenshot of your confirmation page or your receipt OR the public record of your donation on the fundraiser page - if you're confirming via receipt or confirmation page, be sure to black out any identifying information you do not want to share with the public if it is on your receipt/confirmation (full name, credit card info, etc, stuff you don't want the entire SSL/internet to see).

If you would rather share your confirmation with me privately, you are also welcome to do that, just message me on discord. If you donate in a currency other than USD, a conversion would be helpful but is not required.

REMINDER - if you are bidding on auction items, you do not need to donate for your bids until you have won the auction. There should not be any confirmation posts in here for auction items until the auctions close at the end of the charity 
drive.

[Image: YoNkqaW.jpeg]

Going out of town tomorrow and in case I don't win any auctions I wanted to donate something still

[Image: cEcQLxe.png]
[Image: slothfacedkillashl.gif]

For the Charity Auction I won (Media Article by Metafiction)

[Image: R7GV0Kt.png]

Auction wins

[Image: KdTrCBL.png]
[Image: 0HMDG8L.png]
Thanks to @sulovilen

[Image: Screenshot-20240808-093553-Gmail.jpg]

5 forum/discord emojis and one personalized shoutout

[Image: uIAbai2.png]

My $15 for my signature from OD!
[Image: slothfacedkillashl.gif]

[Image: KfkRmCC.png]

fm24