Forum Clock: 2024-09-20 02:31 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#5 Representing Your Nation [Now Open to S14 Players]
Career task #4

Player page

SSL Career tasks #5 Representing your Nation

Oh man, this is definitely a proud moment, one that my mom and dad are definitely proud of, just judging by the 20 calls they have put in that I have not had time to answer, sorry guys! Well anyway, I would say that I am very much a proud Finn, have been since the day I was born basically. Back when I was racing, I would sing along with the national anthem every time they played it at the podium after a win for me (and let me tell you, there were a lot!). It is something that has always given me chills when I hear it and I want to hear more of it! Now on my second sport and a secret ambition of mine was always to get called up to the national team. Finland has never been really good at football, but recently we have definitely been improving, so there was some glimmer of hope and I feel that with my exceptional skills, I can definitely take us to the next level. My first national cap will be against Italy, which will be a big ask, but luckily we will be playing at home, so that will give us a big boost. Walking out into the National Stadium to 45 000 fans who are chanting our names, a sight to behold! The chance to put on the Finnish jersey and step out with the likes of Teemu Pukki will be something I think I will cherish for a long time. I think I will have to make sure that my parents and why not my whole family are able to get tickets for the game. This will be something that has not been done in the family before, so everyone should get a chance to participate. Really looking forward to the opportunity!

APPROVED and APPLIED @Murtsi I picture Finnish soccer fields being adjacent little lakes, because Finland has so many such lakes.