Forum Clock: 2024-10-16 15:31 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intro to Sweeper the Keeper
I couldn't think of a particularly good idea on what to make my first article, so here's a bog standard "heres the guy I made" post. Prepare to meet Sweeper the Keeper, the greatest thing to ever touch grass. standing at a mighty 6'5 (I think), Sweeper plays exactly the role you would expect him to play, that being keeper, specifically the sweeper keeper. archetype. Now, you might be wondering, “What’s so special about this guy?” Well, let me tell you, Sweeper isn’t your average keeper who just stands there waiting for shots. No, he’s always on his toes, patrolling his box like a hawk. Not only is he a wall between the posts, but his anticipation skills are out of this world. He reads the game like a seasoned veteran, rushing out at the right moment to close down attackers. You could even call him a playmaker, given how he starts counterattacks with precision passes and long balls, making sure his team stays on the front foot. But that’s not all! Sweeper’s also got a bit of flair to him—sometimes you’ll see him dribble past an oncoming forward just for the fun of it. is he good at it? No! but that's all part of the fun. I sincerely look forward to this strange creature I made doing stupid things across the pitch for many seasons to come. anyways, that's all ive got for article number 1, hopefully 1 of many