Forum Clock: 2024-10-16 10:23 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HIRING: CA Buenos Aires / Athênai F.C. Organizational Manager starting S17
We are once more in search for an organizational manager for Buenos Aires and Athênai.

An Organizational Manager is responsible for the entire organization and can hire up to two (2) assistant managers and one (1) tactician to help in fulfilling the responsibilities. The Organizational Manager is the main point of contact for the organization.

[Image: hE7l3K1.png]

The responsibilities include:
  • submit tactics for games
  • maintain an active locker room
  • keep up to date with league rules
  • keep track of organizational players and draft assets

If you would like to apply for the position or have any questions, please message me on the forum or on Discord (jr95). You may also message any other BoD member.

As part of your application we would like it to include at least the following points:

Code:
Player Name:
Relevant experience (focus on sim leagues):

What would be your short and long term plans for the organization?

What would you say makes a good manager?
Is there someone specifically you look up to as a sim league manager and why?

Why do you think you would be a good fit for the organization?

Other random things you would like to add that are relevant to the application.

Job pay is 6 capped TPE per week + $3.5 million per season.

There is no set deadline for this hiring as we would like to hire someone ASAP.

Player Name: Thomas Hohenhahn

Relevant experience (focus on sim leagues) : Managed the Brexhitters in MLN in two separate occasions, I'm also captain of the Acadia Peregrine in the same league

What would be your short and long term plans for the organization? :
I'll probably keep the same team composition for now as long as we have sucess with it, but should a drought arise, I'll probably switch into something like the images below. My objective is to win a title with either team in the next three seasons and I'm dreaming of helping the Promotion/Relegation thing to come-back. I also want to discuss a potential rebrand of Buenos Aires with the players, because I find the representation of our team too bland, but this will only be done with the approval of the majority of the team, but also of its future players who are in Minors.

Team comp for Athenai : 
[Image: Dd7FURq.png]
3-4-1-2 : The right side is more defensive in order to protect Kloulechad who is a less physical profile, but more technical than his colleagues in central defense.
The left side is more offensive in order to be able to serve Sterling Scott more easily, and use the athletic abilities of Soren Panda to cover and to create breaches in their defense. Corrigan will be responsible for providing a bridge between our central block and our two attackers.
This composition also has the advantage of playing all the players considered active on the portal as starters.

Team Comp for Buenos Aires :
[Image: SiywBuw.png]
This formation is an asymmetrical 3-4-3 aimed at wearing down a specific side of the opposing team in order to take advantage of it in the second half.
Nicolas Munoz will serve as a slightly off-center sentinel to provide an additional possibility of passing during the construction phases.
Harisson will play lower on the pitch than Van Der Sloth in order to solidify the slightly less experienced left side, while Sean O'Leary will serve as a supporting striker behind Bradford.

What would you say makes a good manager?
I have a lot of knowledge of Football and the game is general. I'm not a tactical genius (I'm more a terrorist in that department), but I can certainly help our locker room to invest their TPE properly to help their career and the team in general.

Is there someone specifically you look up to as a sim league manager and why? :
Whoever managed to win 3 titles in a row with Hollywood did a fantastic job to dominate the league and I can only dream to do win one for now

Why do you think you would be a good fit for the organization?
As both teams are in good financial health and have a good number of active players, I could continue the work carried out by Canadice so far in order to continue to progress our players.

Other random things you would like to add that are relevant to the application.
I am a former swiss referee (4t and 5th tier). My favorite kind of players are the tall, dominant and hard-working ones (Van Dijk, Weghorst, Fullkrug). I hate full-back with passion and will often play them higher on the field.