Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 09:37 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pascal Anivierre's Dream Job
As an attacking midfielder new to the league, Pascal has decided that he wants to be able to make an impact immediately, although ideally not cripple a team should he be put into the game. He wants to start out as reliable, then work his way into stardom. Here's the teams he thinks he could or couldn't do well with and why:

Worth noting that I'm assuming no more than 5 midfielders will be on the pitch at a time. Could be 6 in some cases, but 5 seems a fair enough number.

Inter London FC: Not a good fit. The reason being that ILFC already has 7 midfielders on their roster. A lot of them have a good bit more than 350 TPE, so that must mean that they've been doing well and have their spots on the squad cemented already. Pascal would be the lowest player immediately, and would be the 8th midfielder, so no real point in going to London.

Athenai FC: Not a good fit. Similar to ILFC, AFC has one less midfielder (6) already on the roster, so one less peg to jump, but it seems like the TPE that the AFC midfielders have is across the board pretty much higher than ILFC. Barring something happening to one of the AFC midfielders, Pascal wouldn't have a starting spot or even a first off the bench spot.

Hollywood FC: Not a good fit. Again, similar to AFC, HFC seems to have a solid 6 midfielders picked out. They may actually have a higher average that AFC does, so probably even harder to break into a starting role.

Tokyo FC: Now this team might be a good fit for Pascal. Only 3 midfielders on the roster, with a goalkeeper that seems to have a good bit under average TPE, so probably concedes more goals. That would mean that the midfielders would need to play more aggressively, and that's something that Pascal can do quite well. So far, out of the first 4 teams, TSC seems the only one that really has a place for Pascal immediately, so that's very promising.

I'll do the rest of the teams next week, I only have to write 300 words and this will be close to 350 so no point in keeping on when I can use this for next week too