2026-10-05, 02:52 PM - Word count:
Hey guys and gals and everything in between, Wildfiremicro here to judge a few of the SSL logos. This is pretty self-explanatory, and I will not be handing out number grades or anything like that, and I will try to look up what country the team is in if I don’t know them beforehand. I will also be judging both the Major logo and the Minor league affiliate’s logo. I will be going in the order the teams show up on the forums, and will be going two at a time. Now let’s go ahead and get started!
Club Atlético Buenos Aires / Athênai Football Club
![[Image: buenosaires.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/L8HJNdT4/buenosaires.png)
Now Buenos Aires is the capital and the biggest city in Argentina, and the city looks beautiful from what I can see. The team logo itself has a pretty nice color scheme, and as you can tell from my use of Charzard as a render, I do like the combination of red and yellow. I think the logo itself might be a reference to Barrio Chino, which is a Chinatown district in Buenos Aries. Now if I am wrong about any of the research I am doing, please let me know.
![[Image: athenai.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/g07rzxP0/athenai.png)
Now Athênai Fc is an old club, and I think that it has been around since the beginning of the league. It is located in Athens Greece, and I love the colors it had as well. The combination of gold, blue, and white is just classy and I am a big sucker for the stripes. I love stripes on football kits and logos, and the owl and gold Acropolis is a nice touch.
Ittihad Riadi Casablanca / Sociedad Deportiva Guayaquil
![[Image: casablanca.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/wM8vNnMd/casablanca.png)
Ok so apparently IR Casablanca is in Morocco. I had to look that up. Anyways, I love the vibe of this logo. The green and what I think is beige make a great color combination, and I love the orange accent to it. The lion looks majestic and classy paired with the green ocean wave, and overall I just really love this logo.
![[Image: guayaquil.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/Vsn5wsZS/guayaquil.png)
The city of Guayaquil is in Ecuador on the coast of South America. Now I love the look of the large golden bird sitting on top of the logo. I am actually not sure what kind of bird it is. The look of the lighthouse in the sea with the ship and the waves give off an old school sailing feel, and I really love how the light blue and white really brings it all together. Plus, the team name on the blue ribbon with the red and yellow ends is also pretty classy. So far these two logos are my favorites in this series.
Now the SSL has some of the most unique logos in sim leagues, so I am sure that this series will be fun. Next week, we will go over two more sets of logos, so until then stay fresh and I hope to see you on the pitch!
Club Atlético Buenos Aires / Athênai Football Club
![[Image: buenosaires.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/L8HJNdT4/buenosaires.png)
Now Buenos Aires is the capital and the biggest city in Argentina, and the city looks beautiful from what I can see. The team logo itself has a pretty nice color scheme, and as you can tell from my use of Charzard as a render, I do like the combination of red and yellow. I think the logo itself might be a reference to Barrio Chino, which is a Chinatown district in Buenos Aries. Now if I am wrong about any of the research I am doing, please let me know.
![[Image: athenai.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/g07rzxP0/athenai.png)
Now Athênai Fc is an old club, and I think that it has been around since the beginning of the league. It is located in Athens Greece, and I love the colors it had as well. The combination of gold, blue, and white is just classy and I am a big sucker for the stripes. I love stripes on football kits and logos, and the owl and gold Acropolis is a nice touch.
Ittihad Riadi Casablanca / Sociedad Deportiva Guayaquil
![[Image: casablanca.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/wM8vNnMd/casablanca.png)
Ok so apparently IR Casablanca is in Morocco. I had to look that up. Anyways, I love the vibe of this logo. The green and what I think is beige make a great color combination, and I love the orange accent to it. The lion looks majestic and classy paired with the green ocean wave, and overall I just really love this logo.
![[Image: guayaquil.png]](https://i.postimg.cc/Vsn5wsZS/guayaquil.png)
The city of Guayaquil is in Ecuador on the coast of South America. Now I love the look of the large golden bird sitting on top of the logo. I am actually not sure what kind of bird it is. The look of the lighthouse in the sea with the ship and the waves give off an old school sailing feel, and I really love how the light blue and white really brings it all together. Plus, the team name on the blue ribbon with the red and yellow ends is also pretty classy. So far these two logos are my favorites in this series.
Now the SSL has some of the most unique logos in sim leagues, so I am sure that this series will be fun. Next week, we will go over two more sets of logos, so until then stay fresh and I hope to see you on the pitch!


