Forum Clock: 2024-10-03 05:00 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pascal Anivierre's Dream Job (part 2)
After doing the first 4 teams in my last article, I'll do the other 6 teams in this one to make sure I get to everyone. So far, we've discovered that ILFC, AFC, and HFC aren't great fits for Pascal, and TSC would be a great place for him to make an impact right away. Now we move on to the next teams:

Cairo City FC: This team only has 10 players on the squad currently as far as I can see, so they're in a bit of trouble as is already. 5 of these players are midfielders though, which means that Pascal would be either first bench or least impact, and he's not a huge fan of either of those. He could also be played at defense but he is not good at defense and won't play it. Not a good fit. Coming back to this, I think Pascal could fit well here after chatting with the GMs a bit. I like the idea of being able to break into the starting 11 at my preferred spot while having to fight for it.

Seoul Mythic FC: Well I won't be joining this team. They've 8 midfielders on the roster already, and there's no way I'd be getting even a shred of playing time on this roster. I do enjoy the branding so it's a bit of a shame but nothing to be done really.

Montreal United: Not a great fit here I don't think. 6 midfielders on the roster, so not much chance for Pascal to break in. The midfielders here seem to all be around the same amount of TPE, so probably some above average and some below average at the end of the day. Might be able to jump in, but hard to say for sure.

CF Catalunya: 5 midfielders here, which is the same as Cairo City up above. However, unlike CCFC, this team has a full roster already and with a solid amount of TPE on each of their midfielders, I can't imagine Pascal would be an impact player immediately.

CA Buenos Aires: 4 midfielders on this roster, so a chance for immediate impact for certain. Similar to Tokyo SC, Pascal would be on the pitch straightaway and would be able to try and show off immediately, so CABA would be right up there along with TSC.

Sydney City: 4 midfielders here as well. I won't parrot what I said for CABA, but it seems clear that Pascal Anivierre's ideal clubs to play for would be Tokyo SC, CA Buenos Aires, and Sydney City, in no particular order.