Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 03:14 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Right and Center
Now that the expansion draft has come and gone and the season 4 draft is rapidly closing in on us, it is my pleasure to be staying with Cairo City and continuing my football journey with them for the foreseeable future. Of course things may change later down the line, as things often tend to do in the world of football, but until they do, I will continue to give my all for and better myself for the fine folks of Cairo. That includes our new general manager, named G2019. I've spoken with G about my role in the team, and while it is not my preferred situation to be in when creating and forming Pascal, I thought about it and came to realize that if the team needs me to play in another position, it would be selfish to not at least try it out and see if it was something I found enjoyable. The team cannot be expected to constantly play a formation in which the position that I enjoy most is always in use, as much as I would like that to be the case, and so to expect the unreasonable to happen would not be very sporting of me, now would it? I am a right attacking mid by nature and it will be a challenge to integrate myself into the central attacking mid position that the manager has planned for me, however it's a challenge that I look forward to and will also greatly enjoy playing AMR at every opportunity and formation that I have the option to do so. Ideally, expanding my horizons by not shoehorning myself into just a single role will turn me into a more well-rounded player that has an overall better performance on the pitch no matter the place I find myself in. Who knows, maybe later down the line I'll find myself as an overall forward, playing both striker, AML, AMC, and AMR all in different instances.