Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 02:57 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Twilight Sparkle In-Character player profile Just for fun
Hey all you humans and appropriate greetings to you all! My name is Twilight Sparkle, and I am a player in the upcoming SSL draft who played for Oxford United before I went into the draft. I have played soccer for Oxford in England for quite a while, but I was originally from the great nation of Equestria. My home nation does have a bit of a soccer- or football if you want to put the proper name- history with thier being a few semi-pro leagues and one major league, but they represent different areas of Equestria and not separate nations. When I came to England on a diplomatic mission for my teacher Princess Celestia, I fell in love with the atmosphere of soccer matches here.

user posted image
The flag of Equestria which I wear on my shoes in games

It was my friend Rainbow Dash who suggested that I could try out for Oxford United, and eventually I found myself coming off the bench for them for a while. I became a starter in year two, and then in year three I was noticed by some SSL scouts who suggested I try the draft. It was a bit bittersweet to leave Oxford, but everyone there was extremely nice and understanding about my decision. They all wished me luck wherever I went, and some of them said that they were waiting to see score a game-winning goal in the big time of the SSL.

user posted image
Oxford United shield

I would say my biggest strengths are my leg strength being a ponytail and my intelligence. I understand now that decisions need to be made on the fly though in this league, and I do need to work on not overthinking every shot and move I make. Luckily I think that I am slowly growing out of it, and I have a few coaches who are working with me on bettering my game.

user posted image
I've been told not to fly in games anymore

I hope that you will be considering me in the upcoming draft so I can promote Equestria as a great nation wherever I go! Oh, and also win a few cups and awards possibly. Thank you humans for reading, I hope I'll see you all on the pitch soon!