Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 01:12 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Strange Occurrence out of Ironto
Reports indicate of a phenomenon occurring out of the small town of Ironto, Virginia. Reports indicate of a soccer player of incredible skill one who dazzles anybody who watches him. When asked who this strange player is Irontonians only look at you with a confused look and say "oh you are going to find out". The reporters are even more confused. Now they must see who this incredible player is. Since it is a small town it does not take long for reporter Vicki Vale to track down this elusive player. As she knocks on his door she cannot help but to notice how run down his home looks like. A muscular looking dude opens the door and it is none other than the future superstar Floppy McFlopface as he gives Vicki a warm smile. What can I do for you he asks. She responds with who are you. Floppy can't help but to smile and say “I am just a dude who plays soccer.”

Floppy McFlopface looks to make his mark in the fancy new Simulation Soccer League and is excited to find out what team will snag him. Floppy McFlopface has been excelling in the minor leagues in the United States and experts are confident he can make a dent in this professional league.

Floppy sees an opportunity to excel at any team in the Simulation Soccer League and does not particularly care where he ends up. When asked by Vicki Floppy McFlopface just tells her that he is excited to continue his career as a soccer player and hopes to make a job out of it. Being from a small town he did not think he would ever be in this position. It will be interesting to see what happens to me. Whether he will be a burn out who rode on empty promises or will actually prove himself only time will tell.