Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 01:10 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Bret Hart of SSL
Well, well, well, when I decided to join this league I was going to live up to my name and cause Havok and that’s exactly what I did. I was the second to last pick and I came out and was one of the top rookies in the league because I BELIEVED IN MYSELF. When no one else would, I knew that I could come in and dominate in this league. I was 7th in the league in assists AS A ROOKIE. I was sixth in the league in kilometers ran while also player anywhere between 100 and 200 minutes less than the players ahead of me AS A ROOKIE. So I’m going to call my shot for next year. With one more offseason of development I’m going to be one of the best players in the league next season and there isn’t anything any of you fuckers can do about it. I’m going to continue causing Havok by running all over the field, creating chances, setting up my teammates and if need be, beating the shit out of your star player because I’m going to do whatever it takes to be the best player in this fucking league. If Owen Forty-Four ends up winning the award for best player in the league IT’S BECAUSE OF ME, because I set him up time and time again, If Certified Problem ends up winning Goalkeeper of the year IT’S BECAUSE OF ME. Running back and anchoring the defense to help us win games. You know someone came up to me the other day and asked me, “What do you think Sydney City needs to win a championship next season?” I told them they don’t need anything because they have me. I don’t think I’m cocky or arrogant, the complete opposite, I know I’m the fucking best and next season I’m going to show this whole damn league that you don’t fuck with Hunter Havok and if you do, I’ll pound you into the ground.