Forum Clock: 2024-07-06 09:35 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Borey Barflett's Interview
With the new influx of players and new draftee’s, there is more competitions for spots among spots across the league. In Cairo in particular there is competition in the midfield and goalkeeper positions. Cairo’s Borey Barflett was asked for a comment.

“How are you getting along with your new teammates and manager?”

“Our new manager is a great guy. Always up to discuss tactics and improvements to the team. Makes sure everyone is getting the playing time they are asking for. He also is pretty good at moving the ball. I think Cairo will do a lot better this year than the last.”
“How about your teammates?”

Borey Barflett paused a bit and adjusted his collar with a nervous cough.

“The new ones?”

“Yes, Hlemyzd, Stains, Boudreaux, Johnson, and The Heretic, what is your opinions on them?”

“Oh yeah they are great. They have some great talent particularly Johnson. I feel confident he can hold the right flank on his own. Stains has made some amazing passes on the practice field. Hlemyzd gets really forward although I really need to come up with a nick name for him. There is no way I will be able to pronounce all that in a heated set piece moment. Boudreaux is already giving a Torres some nice competition. that is nice. I hope to pick out an assist for him.”

“That’s nice to hear but you forgot about The Heretic. He is your backup keeper. Are you two getting along?”

Borey Barflett sweats a little and pauses before answering.

“Oh um... You know that guy… He scares me a little. He is taller than me. It wouldn’t surprise me if he had some magnets under his gloves or something. Maybe he has jedi blood. I’m afraid I’m going to lose my job soon. I want to feed my kids. Did I mention he is taller than me?”

Borey Barflett proceeds to stare at the ground and saying nothing for the rest of the interview.