Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 01:32 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Week - Visby Idrottsförening
THE TEAM NAME: Visby Idrottsförening (Visby IF)

THE LOCATION: Visby, Sweden - the most significant populous outside the Swedish mainland

THE BRANDING: The team's colors are primarily an effervescent gold with plenty of shimmer in it, a sky blue, a slightly off white, and a pretty standard red. The gold represents the rich historical tradition present in the very historic location - Visby is one of, if not the most well-preserved medieval cities in all of Scandinavia, and gold is in recognition of the many treasures, both in the form of historical knowledge and physical artifacts, that have been found there throughout the ages. The blue represents the blue of the water that surrounds the island of Gotland. The white represents the purity of heart of the team and the foam on the sea that must be traversed to reach the island. The red represents the blood of our enemies and all who dare oppose us, for they will surely meet their end.

THE LOGO: The team's logo incorporates all three of the colors, but it is a shield of gold with an outline of white, and on the shield is a stylized blue sky, under which sits a single tower. Visby itself is known for the medieval ruins of its many medieval churches, and the tower represents that. There is also a sheep somewhere because that is on Visby's coat of arms, but we are still trying to work out the best place for the sheep on the actual logo. He will probably eventually be somewhere chewing on the bloodied bone of one of our enemies.

THE MOTTO: The motto of Visby IF (affectionately known as the Murdering Sheep) will be "död, förstörelse och sorg för våra fiender" which is basically "death, destruction, and sadness for our enemies" because we are really not kidding about that stuff.

I hope you all enjoyed this look into the best expansion branding that will never exist because the only way I am leaving Tokyo is if I am dead.

CODE
337 words
[Image: wqynzVp.png]