Forum Clock: 2024-07-12 05:53 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solid?
So I'm honestly not sure how I'd grade my first season but I'd give myself a solid B maybe? I haven't done anything too memorable but I feel like my presence has been felt during matches. I got my first assist the other day and almost got myself a goal in the same match. Sometimes everything just clicks into place for me and other times I still feel lost.

One thing is for sure though, we have gotten a lot better than we were at the start of the season. We got some promising results and almost pulled off a major upset, though I'd still call a draw with Catalunya an upset to be honest. I think this team will be a bit more of a threat in a season or two and these results won't be so surprising anymore. Hopefully we continue to draft well but with the league expanding yet again it kind of hurts us. I get why it's happening but it just seems like less talent that could have went to us. But that's just my selfishness I guess. I think it'll be good in the long run.

I'm not still 100% sure that I'm going to stick with this game long term but I'm enjoying myself for the most part. It's easy to get burned out and if it ever stops being enjoyable I might just walk away.

For now though, I'd call my rookie season a success. I haven't gotten the hype that some of my other classmates have, but I think I've had a respectable debut. Really glad I ended up in Buenos Aries and they're giving me something to play for. I'll keep grinding and training and doing my part and hopefully we can move up the table a little next season.

Nothing wrong with a 94% pass percentage, good interceptions and clearances.
Great first season!