Forum Clock: 2024-07-12 06:13 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Mind
Hello my name is mega mind and I am here to blow your mind I am a new player to this league and I intend to show everyone that I can use my massive head to not only think about the actions I do but perform the actions I do by this I mean that I will use my head in both a figurative and literal sense by carefully planning out all of my actions and using it to hit the ball away from my own net and at an enemies net I think that this is a great way to play soccer because unlike football this is a real sport called headball they always say that soccer is a mental sport and I am here to prove everyone right and in the case that I am wrong I will apologize to the whole league but I do not intend on apologizing because I am right and I can prove it the way I will prove it is by winning every game I am in and that will make me a super star because if I am anything less than a super star then you can call me a super dud but dont get that confused with super dude because a dud while it may be spelled like dude without and e is actually an undesirable thing to be and as such I will not be a dud but rather a stud which is like a dude but also does not use e I hope that whoever drafts me knows that I demand to play every game otherwise I see no reason to be in this league because studs do not sit on the bench studs are not duds and I think the most important thing for all GMs to get from this message is that please pick me first overall because I am a stud not dud and I will perform very well with my mega mind both in the literal sense and figurative sense