Forum Clock: 2024-07-12 06:08 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scud Introduction gimme TPE
I'm going to have to be completely truthful here. I have absolutely zero clue about the actual inner workings of soccer. My entire life has been spent revolving around the world of competitive baseball. Playing the sport, watching the sport, coaching the sport. Not once have I picked up a soccer ball (or kicked, really). With that being said, I joined my first sim league for baseball with the PBE back in October last year, and I can wholeheartedly say I have met some wonderful people there, and those same people have introduced me to this league as well. Henlo beblos.

Despite the fact I know nothing about soccer, outside of what I learned from the rare occurrences I picked up a controller to play FIFA and red card 3 of my midfielders before the 45 min mark, I am a competitive person. I want to win and losing is a frustrating thing for me personally. I know this is a sim, so obviously I don't take it that seriously, but I do enjoy seeing my player have success that translates to team dubs.

I cannot speak to how involved I can get in the league as far as taking up jobs, as I have quite a few in the PBE (GM being the more time consuming one), but I definitely plan to be active within the discord community as well as taking part in some drama posts (drama team application?). I like to joke and have fun, but at the same time I understand when things need to be serious. At the end of the day, I want to have fun, meet new people and make some new friends as well as strengthen the existing friendships I have now. Lastly of all, I want to say one more thing.

Shut up @Aneeqs.

CODE
303 words

QUOTE (scudmuffin19 @ Jul 19 2022, 02:23 PM)
I'm going to have to be completely truthful here. I have absolutely zero clue about the actual inner workings of soccer. My entire life has been spent revolving around the world of competitive baseball. Playing the sport, watching the sport, coaching the sport. Not once have I picked up a soccer ball (or kicked, really). With that being said, I joined my first sim league for baseball with the PBE back in October last year, and I can wholeheartedly say I have met some wonderful people there, and those same people have introduced me to this league as well. Henlo beblos.

Despite the fact I know nothing about soccer, outside of what I learned from the rare occurrences I picked up a controller to play FIFA and red card 3 of my midfielders before the 45 min mark, I am a competitive person. I want to win and losing is a frustrating thing for me personally. I know this is a sim, so obviously I don't take it that seriously, but I do enjoy seeing my player have success that translates to team dubs.

I cannot speak to how involved I can get in the league as far as taking up jobs, as I have quite a few in the PBE (GM being the more time consuming one), but I definitely plan to be active within the discord community as well as taking part in some drama posts (drama team application?). I like to joke and have fun, but at the same time I understand when things need to be serious. At the end of the day, I want to have fun, meet new people and make some new friends as well as strengthen the existing friendships I have now. Lastly of all, I want to say one more thing.

Shut up @Aneeqs.

CODE
303 words

//files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/sad.gif

QUOTE (Aneeqs @ Jul 19 2022, 11:41 AM)
QUOTE (scudmuffin19 @ Jul 19 2022, 02:23 PM)

Shut up @Aneeqs.

CODE
303 words

//files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/sad.gif

Jk we love Aneeq <3