Forum Clock: 2024-07-12 05:44 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sadio’s thoughts
Sadio Garcia Life Update

So a lot happened in the life of Sadio Garcia last week but a long story short, my laptop broke and I caught covid. While it pains me to admit this the SSL wasn’t super high on my priorities list while this was all going on. But lots of exciting things have happened since I was gone!

The league is expanding into a second tier, this seems to have come to a rather mixed reception, but I for one couldn’t be more excited. Although I think it would be pertinent for new drafts and such to heavily favourite (or be exclusive) for these div 2 teams. I do however think a major sticking point will be keeping player retention after a relegation.I don’t know if it would be feasible but maybe a uncapped tpe bonus upon promotion? All active players on a promoted side get 40tpe? Maybe if that’s too all encompassing maybe a tpe reward if your team was demoted then promoted in back to back seasons. Of course these are all ideas I only just thought of so they would need more work.

This however brings me to my second point, Sadio Garcia was picked up in the final round of the expansion draft and thus will be leaving Cairo City. No hard feelings from irl Sadio and SSL Sadio in his lore will move onto a new team in hope of a greater role to further his development. Super excited to be apart of União São Paulo in our debut season; the only goal is to get promoted to the SSL proper. I am also very sad Catalunya won the cup.

In other news covid is seriously kicking my ass, I’m double vaxxed so I kind of thought if I did catch it I wouldn’t be that badly affected. I was wrong this illness sucks.

I got covid also after being double vaxxed, did not have a good time with it. Hopefully SSL Sadio has a good time in the coming weeks tho
[Image: BecVoHU.gif]