Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 08:19 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
megamind3
So I heard there is a draft today which can only mean one thing that megamind is going to go first overall to the best team in the league because megamind is a superstar who deserves nothing less than being the best pick for the best team in the best division of the best league because in short megamind is the best and as such he should be drafted to the best team in the best division in the best league with the best pick first overall and after this has been accomplished that team will only ever know success and that team will then always be the best because megamind is the best so tonight whenever the draft is I better hear megamind go first or I will be very mad at every team that passed on me and I will make sure never to ever sign with a team that willingly passed on me as that is the greatest baddest thing that a team can do to a player of my skill I will not think this happens as I am obviously the best player in the draft so clearly it will only mean that I go first to the best team <---- written before draft

So apparently there were a lot of teams that did not think I was the best player I was taken in the second round by Sydney City who also coincidentally is the only team not to pass on me in the draft and as such I am not upset at them but rather upset at the rest of the whole of the league as they all passed on me who will be the best header the sport has ever seen but at the same time I think Sydney City will serve me well as not only are they the best team but they also are kangaroos which means that they can teach me to jump to use my head this will be a good experience I think and I am ready for the season to begin

343 words