Forum Clock: 2024-08-01 14:09 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Theme Week! Just for a little bit of fun!
Well then... Let us get started with this dream team of mine. The main note is that this team might not go on to be a dominant force, however, this team will be filled with players that give their all no matter the score. I would rather create a team of players that would work hard for each other and the badge. I will go into what each player brings to the team!

So at first we will get into the formations. Personally I am a big fan of the classic 4-2-3-1 formation. I believe it allows for a lot of freedom when creating but also very solid as a defensive formation. The 2 in midfield can even be brought lower to be holding defensive midfielders instead of just positioned in the center of midfield.

Without further ado, let us get started with the players.

In goal it was a toss up for me between Certified Problem or Yeboah! Yeboah has been absolutely lights out whenever we had faced them and was a big part of Inter London winning the league title in the past few seasons! However, it is hard to look past Certified Problem. The guy gives his all and yeah he is prone to some invididual mistakes, however his leadership qualities are a major plus point. I want my captain to be located as a CB or GK who can command and organsie the defence.

My 2 center backs would have to be Squall Vercetti and Sator Freddy. Personally I believe these two players complement each other's game so well. Both are physical players, Freddy being a lot better in the air and I feel that Squall would be great as a covering defender to sweep up any plays in behind Freddy if they commit to a challenge!

My LB will be me. It's a cop out but I figure I might as well be on the team. No real reason for it, just figure I should be there

My RB has to be Linnea Nesse. Nesse has shown the consistency of a quality wingback and is someone that can bring defensive stability as well as an offensive presence with the amount of assists they have provided over the past few seasons.

I realise this is now more than 300 words, so the rest will be more brief.

My midfield 2 would be Budget Busquets and Malakai Black. The two of them work their socks off and can always find a pass. That would be critical for the players up top!

RW/LW I want people that can interchange and personally no one does that better than Tim Possible who has been changing positions and roles throughout their career. The other RW/LW would be Kuai Liang. An absolute beast on the ball and can cause lots of problems from the wings

My CAM would have to be a baller. None other than Emilliano-Yoichi Isagi. The guy has the flair about them and the technical skills to be able to create something out of nothing! It just offers the team a lot more unpredictability and especially in a role where they will be asked to bring their creativity to the forefront, I feel like it would be a solid shout.

My striker has to be Owen Fourty-Four. The guy is the leading goalscorer in the history of the league, not getting them in would not really be too fair to their talents. Sure they might not work as hard as the rest of the players, but if they put the ball in the back of the net, then it isn't the end of the world.

Anyways don't take this too seriously, I just had a brief look at the index and a lot of these positions were a toss up between 4-5 players for each position (except mine lol)

I could do another one where I actually look at this properly and try to ensure each position is filled by a different team, but that would take time haha

CODE
672 words