Forum Clock: 2024-08-01 12:13 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
S5 Theme Week
I don't have an in-depth knowledge of all-time greats from the simulation soccer league, but I'll try to do the best XI I can find using the index. I'll use a 4-4-2 formation as I think it's the most basic one and will cover most positions.

Up front, I'll go with the most obvious one, Owen Forty-Four. Not only would I get a great user, but Forty-Four is the all-time leader in goals scored in league games with an impressive 64 goals in 59 appearances, which is 17 more the next player in that category, but more on him later. Forty-Four also dominates in the expected goals category with 58,93 xG, more than 16 than the second player. My second striker would be Franco Torres. Torres had an amazing S1 and still maintains a great level of play, even if Cairo has been struggling in recent seasons. With this duo up front, I expect plenty of goals to win matches.

Moving down the field with central midfielders, I'd go with both Henrik Lind and Budget Busquets. Both players have been rock solid for their respective teams and have impressive stats to boot. Lind completes 96,31% of his passes, which is all you can expect from your central midfielders. He's also dominant in the air with 87,88% on headers. Budget Busquets is also dominant on his own with equally impressive stats. That partnership would really solidify my midfield. On the left side, I'd get Ketchup Noodle. He's been impressive so far with 19 goals and 17 assists out of the wing and has a lot of key passes in his career. On the right, I'd go with Tim Possible, the player with the most chances created in league history. What more can you ask out of your midfielders ?

On the defensive line, I'd get Linea Nesse on the right. She has the second most key passes in SSL history and you can't ask for more out of your wing backs. On the left side, I'd go with Ask Jeeves, who's been so dominant for Cairo for so many seasons and he's an underrated player in the league. As for centerbacks, it was hard to find the most dominant ones in the index, so I shamelessly copied two from another post, so I'll go with Spack Jarrow and Squall Vercetti.

I took a quick look at clean sheets in the stats page and from the looks of it, Alexandra Gunnarsson seems to be the most dominant goalkeeper since she joined the league and should be considered one of the best to ever do it.

FortyFour - Torres
Noodle - Busquets - Lind - Possible
Jeeves - Jarrow - Vercetti - Nesse
Gunnarsson