Forum Clock: 2024-08-03 08:58 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Floppy McFlopface's future remains uncertain
Floppy McFlopface of Catalunya’s future remains uncertain as another week goes by with the Catalunya’s management is forcing him to train and practice soccer. Floppy McFlopface continues to be vocal to the media of how unhappy he is with the idea of doing passing, shooting, and footwork drills as that is not the type of soccer Floppy wants to play. However, for some unknown reason it seems unlikely Floppy will ask out of Catalunya. When interviewing Floppy this is what he had to say, “Soccer ball go boom when kick, me want to fall on ground”. When asked to clarify what he means Floppy simply Naruto ran out of the interview. It remains unclear why Floppy speaks in such broken English despite being an American one can only assume it is because he grew up in South Western Virginia. When the interviewer asked Omniscius about Floppy’s future with the team he had this to say: “Floppy McFlopface is a good kid but sometimes it is hard to understand what he is trying to say. I could have sworn I heard him speak in perfect English when he thought nobody was near him. I can’t tell if he is just being a giant troll or if he actually means what he says.” Regardless though it is clear that Floppy McFlopface is an asset to the team as he dominates the stat sheet despite only playing an average of five minutes a game.One day we hear rumors that Floppy McFlopface has been put up on the trade block and another day we hear how happy Catalunya is to have a player like Floppy McFlopface on the team. Only time will tell if we will see Floppy McFlopface in a new jersey but for now he is happy to roll around and fake an injury for Catalunya.