Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:44 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Willie Normous: Exploring Seoul ; Training
With preseason wrapping up, Willie Normous looks forward to his first real matches in the SSL. Seoul Mythic FC has been like a second home to Willie. The team has accepted him with open arms and the city is a great place to explore. With lots of historic buildings and modern amenities, Seoul is a great place for Willie to take his game to the next level. He got lost in the city a couple times now, with each time finding something new and interesting to occupy his time. Thankfully the people of Seoul are all nice enough to point me back in the direction of my lodgings. One evening after leaving a team practice, Willie decided to hit a local pub that wasn’t too far from the stadium. Upon arrival, he was quickly swarmed by fans of Seoul Mythic FC. He walked right into the only pub in town that was a football pub. While the rest of the city would not know who he is, this pub was filled with people who followed the club religiously. They even had a wall of pictures with all the current and past players. Willie posed as the pub owner took his picture to hand on the wall. It’s great to know the fans are truly passionate about the club.
Willie has now started an intense training schedule to work on all aspects of his game. Willie has been doing a lot of running lately, I mean more than a normal player would do. Working on increasing his pace little by little until he can be one of the fastest in the game. Besides speed, Willie has also been working on his ability to mark a target in his defensive zone and shut them down as quickly as possible. My technique has also improved for the better with better dribbling skills. Willie has also been working on his passing and crossing ability. Getting the ball up the field as quickly as possible and also being able to cross the ball to a forward is the key to Willie’s future.

(347)