Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 06:52 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Sydney
Hello Sydney Soccer fans, I figure it is about time that I introduce myself to you. I am a new face in Sydney this season and you probably don't know much about me. I was not drafted by Sydney but was loaned to them from Tokyo. This is my second season in the SSL. Last season I played with Tokyo for the full season but this year they made the choice to loan my to Sydney. I am not really sure how the whole loan system works, but I guess I just play this season for Sydney and then I return to Tokyo next season. I dont know if Tokyo gets anything in return for loaning me out, other than me just not being in their lineup, but my GM felt it was a move that benefitted all of us so I told him to go ahead and do it. I grew up in Mongolia so I didn't really know much about many of the cities or countries who are home to the teams in our league. However it was nice to be in Tokyo as it is the closest team to my home nation meaning I was able to travel home in the offseason and also my family were able to travel out to see a game. This season however being in Sydney it doesn't seem likely that they will be able to do so. That said, I am still enjoying my time here in Australia. It is very different from my home country, but also very similar in some ways. Our climates are near polar opposites but the vast expanses of uninhabited lands exist in both of our countries. It has been fun learning about Australian culture and experiencing some of the entertainment offerings the city has to offer. Last week I went to see a show at the world famous Sydney Opera House and also visited P. Sherman of 42 Wallaby Way! I have enjoyed my stay a lot and hope that we can keep winning games this season!

CODE
342 words

How was 42 Wallaby Way??