Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 06:30 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jiggly Relieved of Duty
The job of a commentator is to, as a representative of the league, provide positive and unbiased commentary for the current and future users. The BoD has made the decision to relieve @Jiggly_333 of their duties as commentator following the commentary provided in S7 D1MD3 as the commentary did not meet the expectations of the role.<br><br>This decision comes after multiple warnings have been issued to them during their tenure as a commentator for similar occurrences of biased and otherwise unnecessary negative commentary. A couple of months ago, the BoD and Sim Team Head created a Commentary Guideline that outlines in detail what is expected of the commentators in their role. <br><br>While we understand that it is frustrating to see your own team not perform according to your expectations, it still doesn't justify using an official league video as a place to vent those frustrations. That has been made explicitly clear in our expectations of a commentator and the guidelines provided. <br><br><i>Per the history of previous posts on disciplinary measures in the SSL, we would like to remind people to be civil in the comments of this thread and in the different chat-channels. Any issues you might have about this decision can be sent in a DM on the forum to me or on Discord (Canadice#0985).</i><br><br><br>
[Image: 0HMDG8L.png]
Thanks to @sulovilen