Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 06:16 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will FM stop to screw Cairo City?
I know it's not a mandatory article, but SBA affil is waiting so here it is.

I really have to write something here cause I'm not really happy so far. Only 4 points in 5 games and 7th place isn't what I wanted to see. And FM continues to screw us as well. Like what the fuck was that pen against Athenai? I do not want to hear about ref being right in that situation. That was far from penalty, but naaaah, let's screw us once more. That 89' min goal vs Hollywood was another crap moment. The game against SP??? Do not even try to ask me that.

At least something is happening in the cup. As expected we made the playoff stage. Though not from the first place so we will face Athenai there. I hope no stupid calls will be happening there. It's about time the engine stops screwing us all the time. And it can start to fix mistakes today against London.

As for Elmis himself....he is kinda fine? Sometimes he is still doing dumb stuff, but seems he is slowly finding his consistency. I hope I didn't jinx him though cause I don't want to see Cairo at the bottom. You know, no D2 policy is still on. He has to stay in the elite while being on peak.