Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 00:05 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elmis future in danger part 2.
Honestly, this is just sad. Sure, we made into the next round in the Cup. But what the fuck really. 0-3 in regular season, 11 goals conceded already. What is going on with Cairo? And I have even less idea on what the hell is Elmis doing. Looks like his last season form has fooled me. He was one of the SSL's best goalkeepers in S7. So seeing him not doing a proper job in some moments is getting me frustrated.

Which makes me more pissed off is this is the contract year for Elmis. And so far Cairo is showing a mediocre form at best. Sure I was expecting team being a mid pack once again. But this is much worse. I can see some people telling me it's just 3 games so why am I panicking and stuff. Well, my mentality has not changed a bit since creating this player. No division 2 policy is still going strong. So a possibility of Cairo again fighting for the div 1 spot is not making me feeling comfortable for future of Elmis. The whole team needs to make up their mind before it's getting ugly.

And FM needs to stop this screw around cause that's not the way I can be involved fully into this.