Forum Clock: 2024-08-01 22:56 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elmis in Hollywood
So uhhh I'm out there with some rare article here.

This past offseason was not that boring as I thought it could've been. It's been known I will leave Cairo after team got relegated to divison 2. There were some options on market, but no one was interested to offer Cairo sign n trade option so they left the field with empty pockets. Then some div 2 teams were interested to bring Elmis is, but I was having none of that. At the end of the day the only division 1 team interested was none other than Hollywood. The evil empire that was interested in replacing Sterling with a younger GK. I was a bit surprised at first, but I quickly realized what's going on. And since no one other cared; here we are.

So far so cool I guess. The team won a Shield cup or something and is tied first in league with Tokyo. The cup going fine too. The only challenge left is not screwing up against Athenai and we're into this.

Elmis is doing fine for the most part. That last game was disappointing though cause idk what the hell was he trying to do in Tokyo goal. Even so that was the only goal in that match. He really need to develop some consistenc round there.

I think that's enough blabbling for today. I hope everything goes good and Elmis gets some more cups before he goes into the regression days.