Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 02:21 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ugh
Things getting busier IRL as we finally getting some warm weather outside. Also IIHF cup too. However I did find some time watching games on YT...I wish I just stopped doing this and perhaps I'll do this from now on. The Athenai game was good, but I don't even want to comment on the next three games. Looks like Elmis forgot that he's a goalkeeper. I swear if San Paolo was less passive on offense and was actually hitting the target, they would get some point or three there. Cause that was embarassing, not gonna lie. I'm not sure why FM decided to turn it's luck off cause I don't want to believe that the heresy guy suddenly stopped being good. That surely got me unhappy and I don't even believe this is actually real. Something is fishy around there.

I know chances for the GK of the year wasn't really on. But this is just stupid not gonna lie. I hope he can come to senses and actually start to play some good goalkeeping. I will know for sure from my team GM or I'm just gonna watch standings. I just don't wanna be hyped to watch a game just to turn this off mid game.

Also I've heard we have a game vs Tokyo next. The last match was shit to be honest. Though they were too lucky as well cause Elmis could've done better in that goal.

Nothing more to say really. All I want is winning a cup now. The champ icon under my profile would look cool. We'll see next week if I will develop a hatred towards Tokyo players or not.