Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 21:57 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excited to be here! New player Jake Bradford
My player name is Jake Bradford probably like many others I made a striker build. Everyone likes to be the guy that scores goals. I want to be that striker that is always going by everyone and doing things that you just do not see often on the pitch. Being able to blow by defenders and out pacing them to the goal. It sounds like a selfish thing, but I know by scoring goals I will be helping my team win which will help everyone involved. I am sure with some guidance I will be able to make the dreams come true and with the great simulation with the game it should be a fun way to watch soccer too. Hopefully I will be able to help a team win and help their goals as I end up helping my own goals at the same time creating a win win for everyone involved. Also because not everyone can be a striker my secondaries are an attacking forward so in case a team wanted to be very aggressive I could play there also. As of right now I do not have much into defense though so I would be liability in that sense if they did put me there, but it could still work in either the right or left attacking.