Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 00:09 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
more random thoughts
Nothing much to tell about this week because it's offseason. Elmis is certainly enjoying himself with the two awards on his hands. And also all other Hollywood players because these were team awards. Well at least something good is going on there. By the way since when we did have two picks in the first round? With the first overall, matter of fact. That's some retooling going on right now. I hope we still have some strength left. Because after the first wins you always want more.

Anyways I did see some older players leaving the team via trade. Slowly but surely the OG championship Hollywood is starting to become the history. At some point Elmis likely gonna be one of them when gets too old and he will be replaced by some younger GK talent. Just like Sterling an offseason ago. Though he did managed to get back to divison 1 with his current team so fair game. He has some seasons left for being a good GK. I hope Elmis won't regress drastically to stay at elite level for year 10, 11 or something.

Btw they relocated Accra...to Schwarzwalder? Damn, Africa is crying right now.