Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 01:46 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Youre Makes A Move
After a few seasons on the yoyo between divisions, Tata Youre found himself at the end of his contract with London. While he did have a heavy heart in the decision, he approached the manager about the possibility of doing a sign and loan deal to a first division team that could give him some more of the football he's looking for. Not necessarily that he felt he deserved to be a Division 1 player, but simply thatp laying in Division 2 is not giving him the experience he needs to become the player he can. Val was gracious in exploring options and a handful of teams reached out to Youre about his services. The most tempting and aggressive offer, however, came from newly promoted Reykjavik. Rashford pitched his vision for the future of his team and his philosophies which impressed Youre, but most meaningfully, he expressed interest in Tata the person. After some deliberation and consultation with his family about his options, Tata Youre decided to make a full on move to Reykjavik via a sign and trade deal that would ensure that London was given bodies to make them whole, so that they can still succeed. Val was a shrewd negotiator, but a deal was made that should benefit both clubs. Tata is excited for a new start and another crack at the top flight! Thank you to @Valpix, TVC and everyone involved with London for having me being my introduction to the league! I wish you much success (except against Reykjavik!) going forward!

<3 you a real one, good luck in Reykjavik!
[Image: sig_wip_2.png]