Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 00:05 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
patiently waiting for the season
Nothing very much happened in Elmis life for the past week. Except for the two personal awards he took in this past award ceremony. These are being: golden glove for the most clean sheets. Also the best goalkeeper in the season since he's in the league's team of the year. The first one was not so unexpected knowing the strength of the team. You'd imagine that Hollywood won't give lots of chances to opposition and for the most part it was the case. The second one was a bit of a surprise. At some point Elmis production dipped so I wasn't sure about this. I guess clean sheets and a good average rating propelled him to the top. By the way he finally managed to push Gunnarson out. I'm pretty sure she was somewhere close to Latvian.

That means if the league decided to create the hall of fame, Elmis' stock has definitely risen after this season. He won his first four awards of his career and there is a hope more to come as Hollywood isn't going anywhere. More like trying to retool and win cups at the same time. Now the heresy master still has some seasons left before regressing and by logic he should do better in the next season or two. Only time will tell if this was a fool hope or the team continues to be dominant enough to boost his award cabinet.