Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:39 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirdsvaldis gets a sponsorhip deal
After spending one season in Cairo and showing some small promise at the end of last season, there has been news that needs some context.

As of the start of off-season, Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms has become the official representative for Viking Brandy, a luxury Swedish/Latvian owned brandy and other alcoholic drink company that has been supporting Latvian hockey players and now a Latvian footballer for many years.

Sirdsvaldis himself said that it is incredibly exciting to know that there is someone who wants to support you and feels like you won't be a brand risk.

"For me, it is vital to know that the product that is sponsoring me is something I can stand behind and for many years Viking Brandy Classics cocktail has been my favourite. I do hope this will make it sure that I can be a voice that helps this brand to sign more and more talanted athletes and we can move together to develop even more exciting products for VIking Brandy."

As the contract it self was leaked it said that Sirdsvaldis will receive 10 000 euros monthly, do 3 paid advertisements and will receive a box of the newest products from the brewery every month.

"To be honest, my goal is to make sure that Viking Brandy becomes that main sponsor for Cairo franchise as currently it feels like the team is struggling to find revelence"