Forum Clock: 2024-08-01 20:41 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elmis do better
Less boring stuff happened in this league since my last article. Starting off with the SSL Shield. The league winners Hollywood taking in the cup winners in Buenos Aires. Things were getting ugly right before the end of the first half. Quick 2 goals by BA put them up front by two, but the league kings cut the deficit back to 1 before the half time. Then BA got gassed out by the second half and it ended up with Hollywood taking another shield by scoring 2 more goals. The final score 3-2. Elmis do better.

The pre season was a thing too. Faced off Reykyavik and....I don't remember who actually. But the first game was trash yet Elmis still ended up with a positive raitng. The second one ended up in a draw I guess? Not sure, but it was a close game I reckon.

The season has already begun and we had USP as opponenets. Honestly I didn't even watch the game till the end cause I don't like when opposition screwing Elmis stats. So for that USP players can go screw themselves. I hope this season won't turn into a sad trombone noise and we will fight for some prizes again. Elmis do better.