Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 18:25 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
uhhhh
Honestly, not very much to like about this week. Hollywood can't buy any conistency whatsoever. I know we had some wins, but for me this week is more negative than positive. Sure, the Cup is going fine so far and Elmis already has 2 clean sheets in the league. It still doesn't do lots. Once against I had to turn off the match cause that was just dumb at that point. By the way, screw ACR for doing bad for Elmis stats. The game against BA was pretty disappointing as forwards were the worst pretty much. So many chances were there and yet still just one point. Ironically they are now leading the table with that draw being the only non win.

Even more surprising to see Elmis still being somewhere not far from leading GK in statline. I guess playing Athenai does something and BA just wasn't good enough to put a ball behind the heresy. But yeah, forwards need to stop playing and actually score every game instead of being non existent.

So the game against Athenai is already off the books and other three games gonna be agaisnt more or less good opponenets. Then the second leg of course. Elmis do better.