Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 16:47 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms interview with ECN
Sirdsvaldis Miglasķēms has been constantly asked about the feeling of scoring the first goal of his career and how he feels about Cairo this season.

After long time of saying "No" to every single interview, Sirdsvaldis finally agreed to take an interview with ECN (European Cable News, a promiment news agency in VHL) with only one real rule - they can only ask him one question.

Interviewed got ready for the interview and asked this: "Mr. Miglasķēms, how do you feel about the start of S10 and your new and old teammates, the overall feeling it Cairo, your own start of the season and more importantly, how much of a serious thing for you is to score that 1st Career goal, do you feel you can easily work towards scoring more this season or was it just a one-time thing and you will once again fall back into being a highly mediocre player that basically has no real role on Cairo team, so... What I am trying to ask you is - do you feel like you want to quit this sport as you are absolutely god awful at it?"

Sirdsvaldis was visibly shaken after that and there was an incredibly angry look on his face. After a brief moment of silence Mr.Miglasķēms answered with this: " If you say things like that, I feel you need to get your question asking art in line - currently, you are absolutely unprofessional and just, well, unnecessary. What I will tell you though is that there is far more to come from me this season and I will prove that the next time you will interview me, you will see me as one of those players that are already opening all the gates towards being one of the upcoming stars of SSL!"