Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 16:52 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
this week went better
Another week of me rambling about Hollywood doing...not so bad anymore?

Honestly the start of the season gave me aids. The Shield was cool and dandy but the league games just didnt go the way I was envisioning. This week, however went better definitely. Also this league is nuts so far. Earlier this week we dumped Cata 4-0. The game later they flicked BA 4-1. Right now the first and sixth place teams are separated by measly 3 points. And ACR isn't far behind either.

Coming back to Hollywood things, there were also two more games played. Before Cata there was 6-0 on Athenai which wasn't really a surprise. I guess good luck to them in rebuilding process. Then we went back to dry offenseive production against Tokyo. Good thing they weren't exactly the much better team either so 0-0 kinda looks the right result. That game gave Elmis the 4th clean sheet of the season which already puts him 2 above everyone else. Maybe he could try to keep that energy for the rest of the season to give the team a chance for at least some medal. The team's offense did wake up a bit this week, but it still remains inconsistent in my books. Next week will tell where this is gonna go.

Oh yeah there was a cup game against Cairo I think. As far as I could remember that game ended up 3-1 or 4-1? Not sure, but not happy about letting a goal so screw them. Elmis you still can do better.