Forum Clock: 2024-08-02 16:52 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First article :)
I will start off by saying I am very very new to soccer. This is just my first season watching honestly any sort of pro soccer and it's been quite enjoyable. I also have the luxury of watching a great team but that's beside the point. I decided in order to expand my soccer knowledge I should join a soccer sim league. I mentioned my interest in the PBE which is essentially the baseball version of SSL and someone shot me a link to join. I decided to go with a Goalie as my first player since if I were to have actually played soccer I would have tried to be a keeper for sure. I still have a massive amount to learn but I'm hoping my time in the league can not only help me gain real work experience with soccer but can also help me get into football manager as well. Overall I want my player to be as close to a max earner as possible and with how the SSL is structured I think that is very possible and I don't think ill suffer from burnout. I am very much looking forward to the Draft and with a relatively small draft class at the moment I should be a top pick!

CODE
214 Words