Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 00:12 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
potential farewell game for Elmis is coming.
Crazy to think but the upcoming game against Reykjavik might as well be the last of Elmis career. Hollywood still can't do much, but what pisses me off the most is the Heretic himself. The guy who was arguably one of the carrying forces of the team in the first 7 games is completely selling the second half of the season. Dumbass goals, wrong position taken, not being a great saving grace in general - this is him as of late. I'm not sure what is going on, but looks like he does not mind to cut his career short.

Not gonna say much about his career possibilities in case of Hollywood demise since I covered it last week. And it's nothing new anyways - he did the same when Cairo dropped to the division 2. The only problem is his contract isn't ending following this season so the team has to pull some little miracle and beat Reykjavik and hope for Cata flopping. Otherwise, the problems are coming. Perhaps trusting the team and signing a 2 season extension was not a great idea at all. Lots on stake whenever we're playing the last matchday.

In case if I'll have to retire Elmis - well then. Had a fine career with 2 awards and some memorable games. Could've been worse.