Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 23:37 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One offseason from retirement.
I'm not sure about rules here, but I assume you could retire and not play next season before August 6. So before off season ends. In this case, the title of this article stands correct.

I mean, this was absolutely garbage season. Nothing was clicking and Elmis has just given up. But now with all of that, he puts his career in serious danger. Like I said, no division 2 policy is still a thing and the only thing I care about is division 1. Otherwise there is nothing to play for. Div 2 will do nothing for me or Elmis' career so here we are.

Hollywood management already set up a plan to save this situation. By making a loan offer to any division 1 team. That of course works for me and likely will cost less for the buying team. I do see one particular team that might be interested in a higher skilled goalkeeper, but for now I'll just sit and wait. Not really long time to wait, just a week.

But yeah, I'm not happy about this situation. I don't think Hollywood should've done that poorly so my all blame goes to FM. Very bad job done by this sim engine. Will see how many vets are gonna play in the team next season. Don't think there are gonna be lot oldies left there.