Forum Clock: 2024-09-08 22:01 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Julian O'Sullivan
Well, I guess I finally joined here too, huh? It's funny to see the usual names at the top of the TPE leaderboards. I guess one day I will be there too.

Obviously my plans for my player are similar as in other leagues. I will max earn, I will be hoping for some MVPs and that's basically it. I did make my player a typical kind of Forward/Striker and will intend to score a lot of goals. I might be a little bit selfish in the end, but well, you gotta do what you gotta do. I want to be a great player and in the other soccer sim I was more of a support and basically ended up doing nothing, so striker it is. And I will stay at striker and see that through the whole way.

I know there are two divisions here and obviously I would love to be a first division kind of player but I am fine starting at the bottom too. Playing time is more crucial to me than anything else. I want to climb those all time leaderboards (that maybe don't even exist yet, I guess I have some history work to do).

We will see how things go but the league looks fun and I look forward to diving in deeper and seeing what I can offer to teams in the future.