Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 00:20 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not great
Been a moment since I got something here. Anyways, I can't say that things changed a lot here. Inter London continues to struggle for the most part. Nine points in eleven game is only gonna be good enough for the seventh place for now. Just not good enough. The saving grace is there are other three teams with not so great record so far. Cata who still continues it's downfall from the glory days. Romana who was certainly expected for more this season. And Paris who is also just trying to save their place in division 1 and is having problems with scoring goals.

With having already 21 goals let in eleven games. Elmis kinda started to show some form as of late. Clean sheet in a shockingly deserved win over San Paolo. 14 saves vs Tokyo (I think???). Some of the recent games also went decently for him. Granted, I didn't watch games, just a statline. So perhaps he is still ruining things. But I'll never know cause I'm too lazy to watch full games at this point.

The most interesting part is the next three games are against our main rivals for division 1 spot. Yes indeed, ACR, Paris and Cata. All of them are there. Somehow the schedule managed to be that spicy. So it's all depends on us now. Winning at least two would likely keep us alive. Something less...well, that's not great then.

Tune in for the next week games and yet another potential Elmis future drama part 56.