Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:43 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spack Jarrow's Ego Spack Jarrow's Journey: Entry #1
Spack Jarrow's Ego
Spack Jarrow's Journey: Entry #1

You want to get to the nitty-gritty and know who Spack Jarrow really is? Fine. Hold on, it's going to be a quick summary so you all can get caught up.

Born in Tortuga, worked on the sea my whole life until I was able to full-fill my dream of becoming a professional hockey player. Drafted #13 overall by the Anchorage Armada in the SMJHL. Shortly after I leveraged my name into a brand of alcohol labelled Captain Jarrow's Rum (I'm sure you've heard of it). It was wildly successful as I quickly made a vast fortune before even finishing my rookie season. I was then drafted #4 overall by the Winnipeg Aurora in the SHL. Dream fulfilled. Life is perfect.

Nah.

Others have been successful at two sports at the same time. I'm Spack mf'ing Jarrow! I sure as hell can too. I've always loved playing basketball when not at the rink, lets try that. Unfortunately lawyers being lawyers I was told I could not play two sports or risk breaching my pro-hockey contract. I decided that if I put on a disguise I could still live my dream. So "Stormtrooper Thirteen" was born and subsequently drafted in the 3rd round of the WSBL by the Detroit Generals. Dream fulfilled. Life is now perfect.

Nah.

What good is it being in two sports if nobody knows who you are? It was after our (Generals) playoff loss that I decided that I need to stop hiding behind a helmet and embrace my role consequences be damned! So I (bravely if I don't say so myself) revealed my true identity as Spack Jarrow to the league. People. Were. Stunned. Now everyone knew what I had accomplished. Dream fulfilled. Life is finally perfect.

Nah.

Has any one person been in THREE professional leagues at the same time before? I'm sure some jabroni will claim this accomplishment already but I seriously doubt their claims. At any rate, like the sports before it, I've loved football my entire life and always felt like I could make it as a pro. So here I am as myself, Spack Jarrow, asking a team out there to help me fulfilled my dream of being a professional football player.

Please help make my life perfect.

- Up-coming entry in Spack Jarrow's Journey: You Complete Me

[ 384 words ]
[Image: 5AfrEy1.png]

The legend is back!
[Image: 4MiVV8l.png]