Forum Clock: 2024-07-12 06:14 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New team- Jake Bradford
Jake Bradford since being with the new combined team has been doing decently. Now facing tougher competition it is harder to score as many goals. Recently I was able to score a 93 min goal to secure a win which ended up being the tiebreaker needed in order to move on in the cup. I am still lower tpe, but I am having an impact which is important before I am even at a higher tpe level. I think as I continue to grow as a player I will be able to succeed more often on my attempts. If I can become a great player on a great team in a couple season I would love to see what I am able to do after being at a decent level already. I can not wait to get there. Our team has gotten farther into the cup and hopefully we can have some continuing success going forward. Haivng some really down years in athenai I am hoping to start having some success here and get our team to the cup which it was a top team last year before the mergers. I am happy about the mergers and think it was the right thing to do in the end.