Forum Clock: 2024-09-09 02:58 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a bronze yay
And just like that, another season is in the history books. Surprisingly enough, it ended on a positive note for Romana. Before the last matchday, the team was still on the hunt for the bronze. However, we needed to beat BA first and hope for USP loss. And by a loss I meant by a lot since our goal differential wasn't that enticing.

Well, everything we needed indeed has happened. First of all USP had to play against Reykjavik which was a tough matchup in the first place. In the real world the champion team might have just played for fun and let the opponent have a chance for something. But because it's the sim league USP was onto the tough matchup. At the end of the day, they lost by 3 which gave us or BA a chance for the bronze. Whoever wins is winning the medal. A draw meant that San Paolo would survive and take it to Brazil.

Well, idk if Argentina is hating Brazil like that, but they didn't really show up that much. We put them to sleep by same 3 goals and that secured us a bronze medal. With the perfect 7-7 record. Interesting, but we'll take it anyways.

Elmis did fine I guess. He remained as one of the top goalkeepers, but the Reykjavik system is giving that oldhead Sterling too much props, not gonna lie. Annoying.

Also I noticed Cata has finally crumbled and got relegated to minors league. For once Elmis has his revenge on them hehe. And Hollywood managed to survive, that's kinda cool. Also also, London couldn't make it to the elite. Which is somewhat a bummer.

Anyways, I'm done, see ya next season.