Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 20:05 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One step forward
It only took until their second game for Sydney to get themselves on the winning board. After a stellar performance from their players versus Atletico to beat them 3-1. they're now in second place and eagerly await their next challenge on matchday 3 which remains to be seen. The team also had a solid debut from Kay Roibendinho, their LB who got himself on the scoresheet from a corner late into the 2nd half to increase their lead. Khabiri provided the media with his time after the game to say a few words.

"This is the type of performance I envisioned from the lads. We struggled VS Victoria but that was a necessary loss for us to bounce back and come back strong. Once again it's frustrating to not be able to keep the clean sheet through and through, but I can't be mad at an amazing win for our team."

"Kay? I'm pleased to have him on the squad. I've seen him play from my time over at Sweden and I knew that boy was a killer from the first time I met him on the pitch. To have him on the team though? I couldn't ask for more and you lot saw what he's capable of. We want to bring this same level of performance into the next game and we're gonna do our best to make sure that happens."