Forum Clock: 2024-07-03 19:16 PDT

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schwarzwald's new season
"Muunokhoi, what are you expecting this season for Schwarzwald?"
"The Zebras will be better. If there is a rule about Schwarzwald, the rule is that they always improve. Whether we are good enough or not good enough, whether we are a good team or a bad team. Each year the Zebras are better than the year before."

"What have you been working on in the offseason, personally?"
"I had to fire my personal trainer. We had been focusing on contorting my mind and perception into different modalities and realities, then testing how much I retained my ability to convince the ball it did not want to be in the net. The training was very successful. My perception of reality is now from multiple angles at once."
"How did that work, exactly?"
"I couldn't tell you in detail. I only remember three or four days out of the entire summer."

"I heard that the Zebras made a point of pairing people up and having teammates visit each other's home turf, to help bonding. Who did you visit, and who visited you?"
"I was visited by Duncan in Tu tzu han su hai. We rode motorbikes across the steppe and drank glorious amounts of the best kumis. When he returned home, his digestion needed time to recover from unfamiliar Mongolian cuisine. The team assumed I was also ill, and told me I was excused from visiting anyone."
"That's unfortunate you had to miss out."
"It's all right. I would have missed out anyway. As I said, I barely remember the summer."